by Ideas@Work

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Hershey's Chocolate Cake with Golden Raisins

This cake is absolutely delicious! When you bite into these, they just melt in your mouth. The toasted hazelnut topping adds the necessary crunch this cake needs to the whole experience of eating this cake. It is a really light cake that can be eaten any time of the day.

And to give it more bite, we added golden raisins from USA. Yummmmmm!


Ingredients: Semisweet Hershey's Chocolate, Plain Flour, Bicarbonate of Soda, Salt, Anchor Unsalted Butter, Caster Sugar, NutriPlus Low Cholesterol Eggs, Vanilla Extract, Farmhouse Low Fat High Calcium Omega Milk, Nescafe, Lemon Juice, Golden Raisins & Hazelnuts (Both from USA).

Optional: Add Rum with Raisins




2 comments:

  1. DELICIOUS!! This cake has a unique taste, one that I have yet to encounter for all my love of sweets and food! Moist, fresh and light, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for making my day! I'm happy you love it. It's my favourite too. :D

    ReplyDelete